Participate in one of the most popular dining events in the Northwest. Seattle Restaurant Week puts your restaurant in the spotlight, with advertising, and an aggressive promotion and partnership with The Seattle Times and Seattle Good Business Network. Check out the restaurant FAQ for details of the promotion.
In 2018, Northwest shellfish, the first of several seasonal events will be introduced. Restaurants that register for Seattle Restaurant Week will be able to pre-register at the same time for the January shellfish event, at a significant discount. Learn more here.
To participate in the Fall promotion of SRW, you must complete each of the following steps:
- Submit agreement and restaurant details form by Sept. 1
- Pay fee: $900 (new restaurants), $750 (returning restaurants), $1000 (for both Fall SRW promotion and January Shellfish showcase), by Sept. 1
- Submit restaurant logo (high-res, 200 pixels wide, JPEG format) by Sept. 1
- Submit social media image (470px x 470px suggested) by Sept. 1
- Mail two $50 gift cards with an expiration date set after October 2018 to: SGBN, c/o Andrea Porter, 220 2nd Ave S #202, Seattle, WA 98104, by Sept. 8
- Submit restaurant menu form by Sept. 8
If you are registering more than one restaurant, these requirements need to be submitted for each location.