Agreement and Restaurant Details
The Seattle Times and Seattle Good Business Network are pleased to partner with you in spring 2019’s Seattle Restaurant Week (SRW) which runs Sundays through Thursdays for two weeks, April 7-18. To participate, you must offer a mandatory three-course dinner for $35 with a value of $42 or more (subject to verification), along with an optional two-course lunch for $20 with a value of $22 or more. Menus must have a total of 9 items (typically broken out 3 options per course, but open to flexibility).
Please note we’re offering bundled pricing if your restaurant chooses to sign-up for multiple 2019 promotions at once. Restaurants registering now for multiple events will lock in the lowest registration fees for the year. Pay now. (And if you don’t know about our partnered seasonal events yet, learn more about our next event, Shellfish Showcase, here.)
* indicates a required field.
The Seattle Times agrees to provide:
- Inclusion of your restaurant and restaurant menu on SRWEEK.com
- Six weeks of promotion to drive interest in SRW, including print ads, digital ads, social media exposure and more.
- Additional media coverage and support through paid and partnership efforts
I agree to provide Seattle Restaurant Week with:
- Agreement and Restaurant Details form submitted by February 28
- Payment submitted by February 28
- Restaurant gift cards mailed by March 4
- Restaurant logo (high-res, 200 pixels wide, JPEG format) submitted by March 4
- Social media images (high- quality photos of SRW menu items suggested) submitted by March 4
- SRW menu submitted by March 4
Failure to meet these deadlines could render your restaurant ineligible to participate in SRW.