Agreement and Restaurant Details
The Seattle Times and Seattle Good Business Network are pleased to partner with you for Spring 2020 Seattle Restaurant Week (SRW), which runs Sunday through Thursday for two weeks, March 29- April 9. To participate, you must offer a mandatory three-course dinner for $35 with a value of $42 or more (subject to verification), along with an optional two-course lunch for $20 with a value of $22 or more. Menus must have a total of nine items (typically broken out into three options per course, but open to flexibility).
If you have not already done so, please pay now.
* indicates a required field.
Seattle Restaurant Week agrees to provide:
- Inclusion of your restaurant and restaurant menu on SRWEEK.com
- Six weeks of promotion to drive interest in SRW, including print ads, digital ads, social media exposure and more.
- Additional media coverage and support through paid and partnership efforts.
I agree to provide Seattle Restaurant Week with:
- Agreement and Restaurant Details form submitted by Friday, February 21
- Payment submitted by Friday, February 21
- Restaurant gift cards mailed by Friday, February 21
- Restaurant logo (high-res, 200 pixels wide, JPEG format) submitted by Friday, February 21
- OPTIONAL: Schedule my free 30-minute EnviroStars Consultation Session by Monday, March 2 (What is EnviroStars?)
- OPTIONAL: Social media images (high-quality photos of SRW menu items suggested) submitted by Monday, March 2 (NOTE: Individual Facebook and Twitter posts are not guaranteed unless restaurant provides hi-resolution photos)
- SRW menu submitted by Monday, March 16
Failure to meet these deadlines could render your restaurant ineligible to participate in SRW.